The ORIGAMI Dripper is designed by the founder of Trunk Coffee and Origami in Japan.
This ceramic dripper is made in Nagoya, Japan. The shape of the dripper with 20 grooves allows you to use both the conical shaped filter paper and Kalita wave filter paper, making it a very versatile dripper.
Origami filter paper
The Origami filter paper has a conical shape that creates depth and complexity in your cup profile through the conical shaped coffee bed.
Kalita wave filter paper
The 20 grooves in the dripper fits the Kalita wave filter paper perfectly, creating a semi flat coffee bed. This gives the brewers a better control over the brewing process, which is suitable for beginners.
Experience your coffee with two different cup profiles using the Origami Dripper!
- Toddy Cold Brew Systems have delighted baristas, food critics, and regular folks alike. By extracting the bitter acids and oils that other brewing methods leave behind, the Toddy Cold Brew System produces a smooth, low acid concentrate ideal for hot or iced coffee or tea.Bundle includes:Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker System (brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable felt filters, one rubber stopper, set of instructions and recipe guide)
Toddy Replacement Felt Filter (2-pack)
Toddy Replacement Rubber Stopper (2-pack)
Toddy Cold Brew Systemد.إ210.00
- Classic brewing system brings out coffee’s flavour and aroma by slowly dripping cold water through finely-ground beans
- Metal valve controls the drip to ensure perfect drop-by-drop percolation
- Ideal for making iced beverages and for use in recipes
Hario Water Dripper Glassد.إ1,020.00
A tea dripper that you can control the timing of extraction.
The round form of the pot allows maximum jumping of tea leaves. After brewing the tea, you can pour directly into the pitcher by pushing the switch. By placing ice inside the pitcher, you can enjoy flavorful iced tea easily.
HARIO Tea Dripper “LARGO” Setد.إ323.00
Product ID: AC002
Product Weight: 70 g ± 5 g
Product Dimensions: W: 6.5 cm L: 6.5 cm H: 1.27 cm
Maximum Capacity: 500 g / 17.63 oz
Minimum Weight: 0.01 g
Measuring Units: g / oz
Readability: 0.01 g / 0.05 g
Repeatability: 0.01 g / 0.05 g
Linearity: ± 0.02 g / ± 0.1 g
Indication Limit: 515 g / 18.16 oz
Power Supply: 5 V / 500 mA
Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable 3.7 V 310 mAh
Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
Display: 8-digit LED
Material: Aluminum, Acrylic
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
Warranty: 1 Year manufacturing warranty
Inside the Package:
- Pyxis Ultralight Weighing Scale (Metallic Black) x 1
- Pyxis Carrying Case x 1
- Micro USB Charging Cable x 1
- Acaia Calibration Weight 100 g x 1
Acaia Pyxis Ultralight Weighing Scaleد.إ1,125.00
Introducing the Rekrow RK4203 Butane Micro Burner – An ideal burner for cooking, camping, and also works wonderfully in syphon coffee making! This micro-burner shows off it’s simplicity and convenience with an instant electronic ignition system, adjustable flame, and refillable 30g butane fuel tank.
With a maximum temperature of around 1300 degrees celsius, it has a working time of about 45 minutes per use, and is a light-weight addition to complete your syphon coffee brewing endeavours!