The ORIGAMI Dripper is designed by the founder of Trunk Coffee and Origami in Japan.
This ceramic dripper is made in Nagoya, Japan. The shape of the dripper with 20 grooves allows you to use both the conical shaped filter paper and Kalita wave filter paper, making it a very versatile dripper.
Origami filter paper
The Origami filter paper has a conical shape that creates depth and complexity in your cup profile through the conical shaped coffee bed.
Kalita wave filter paper
The 20 grooves in the dripper fits the Kalita wave filter paper perfectly, creating a semi flat coffee bed. This gives the brewers a better control over the brewing process, which is suitable for beginners.
Experience your coffee with two different cup profiles using the Origami Dripper!
A tea dripper that you can control the timing of extraction.
The round form of the pot allows maximum jumping of tea leaves. After brewing the tea, you can pour directly into the pitcher by pushing the switch. By placing ice inside the pitcher, you can enjoy flavorful iced tea easily.
HARIO Tea Dripper “LARGO” Setد.إ323.00
What’s in the box:
- Hario Thermal Server with lid
- Manual and care guide
- Insulated steel thermal server with pour-through lid
- 550 mL or 750 mL practical capacity
- Keeps coffee warm for 60-90 minutes
- Wide mouth top fits many pour-over drippers
- Lever-actuated pouring spout
- Double wall steel design keeps the heat in
- Hand wash only
- Made of stainless steel, polyproylene, silicone rubber, and ABS plastic
- Made in China
- Stainless steel coffee server decanter with double structure with thermal vacuum insulation.
- A new Matt White finish for the V60 decanter to enjoy a delicious coffee for longer..
- It is designed exclusively for coffee with the V60 pour-over..
- Size: L16 cm × W13 cm × H 14 cm. Weight: 600 gr.
- Capacity: 2 to 5 cups 600 ml.