|Volume Capacity||0.07 Liters|
|Item Weight||454 g|
|Product Dimensions||7.11 x 6.1 x 17.53 cm|
For a good-quality coffee extraction
Flair Espreso Proد.إ1,200.00
- Superb quality bottomless portafilter to fit La Pavoni 51mm espresso machines..
- 14g double shot basket. Handle, head, double shot basket, clip / spring and box are all included..
- Solid chrome plated brass head, CNC machined in Europe for consistent top quality..
- 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects from date of purchase – T’s & C’s apply..
- PLEASE READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING AS THIS ITEM MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MODELS..
Naked Portafiltor 51mm with basketد.إ180.00
- Solid Food 304 Stainless Steel Base enable you to feel reassurance when you make espresso. Anti slip Aluminum Alloy handle is perfect for hand use.
- Low profile make is easier for barista to tamp with straight arm at 90 degree to the counter. Evenly redistributes coffee ground and provide a larger flat surface area for the barista to apply even temping pressure using the palm of the hand which held with control and consistency.
- Height is adjustable by it’s screw mechanism (no grub screws, shims, or Allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets.
- Base Diameter: 51mm, weight: 400g (14oz)
- Anti-rust design, it’s pretty delicate with premium material and exquisite appearance.
Barista Gear distributor 51mmد.إ195.00
When making a cup of delicious espresso you will not only need a good machine set, but also an exquisite coffee leveler. Our comfortable espresso leveler is a great tool for tamping your freshly ground espresso! We understand that this tool is needed for making espresso on your home machine. We manufactured this specific 53mm size to meet those specialty sized portafilters for various machines out there.
BG 53mm Distributor 53mmد.إ195.00
The walnut tamper is pure luxury. Designed and produced with the barista in mind. It is well balanced, has an ergonomic handle and is very comfortable for repetitive use. This base is different shape and grade of stainless steel to the other Cafelat tampers. Each wood handle is crafted by Cafelat director Paul Pratt in-house and is carefully sanded, oiled and buffed to a silky smooth finish, a process that takes several days. Before any tamper leaves the factory it undergoes strict quality control to ensure it has been manufactured to their very high specifications.
Cafelat Tamper 51mmد.إ231.00
Perfectly balanced and a joy to hold, the Cafelat Drop tamper is a great tool for any barista. Crafted from only the finest materials, the handle has been designed to fit the shape of the fingers and the hand perfectly, resulting in a comfortable tamping experience every time. The base is made from high grade stainless steel and have a fine satin brushed finish. The Drop tamper is elegant and fits the hand very well. As the handle narrows in towards the base it positions the fingers such that it helps get the wrist into a great tamping position.
Cafelat Tamper 58mmد.إ231.00
- ☕This Coffee Bottomless Portafilter is made of high quality 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel, eco-friendly and non-toxic, more sanitary and safer.
- Oxidation resistance, corrosion resistant, rust resistance and durability.
- Precision fine hole design, surrounding filter screen, evenly filter the coffee powder, labor-saving and light to use, high working efficiency.
- Designed with ergonomic Solid Wooden Handle for a comfortable grip and provides stable handling.
- Detachable design, convenient and quick to disassemble, more easy to use, and the bottomless handle is easy to clean and has no dead angle cleaning.
The La Marzocco Swift Mini coffee grinder simplifies and streamlines preparing espresso. Making it possible to grind, dose and tamp a double espresso on demand with no waste and no mess. The Swift Mini is compatible with all La Marzocco Home machines.
Moreover, the Swift Mini can function as a standard on demand grinder. In this way it is possible to grind for single espresso, or for filter brewing method .
La Marzocco Swift Mini Grinderد.إ6,499.00
Dimensions: 15.8 x 35.5 x 46
• Weight: 10.2kg
• Power consumption: 250W
• Coffee bean capacity: 600g
• Grinding speed: 1400 rpm
• Digital display
• Grinding on-demand
• Stepless adjustment
Small but powerful, the Mazzer Mini doesn’t downsize on the high standard of quality its manufacturer is famous for. Suited to low consumption, the Mini is ideal for at-home use, offices – or, alternatively, as a small café model for fresh on demand grinding of decaf or single origin coffee.
Achieve that café quality at home with the Mazzer Mini Grinder’s on-demand grinding and dosing. Featuring flat burrs that operate at a speedy 1400 rpm, quality coffee is only seconds away.
Mazzer specialises in user-friendly interfaces, and here, the Mini is no different. The digital display allows you to adjust the size of your dose from the standard single or double serve, as well as the fineness of your grind – ensuring every cup of coffee is to your liking.
La Marzocco Deluxe Grinderد.إ4,000.00
Recreate a traditional espresso machine with two Steam systems next to your Modbar Espresso, or set up distinct service areas to suit your workflow. We’ve even seen cafes add Steam (rather than purchasing a second espresso machine) to boost throughput.
- Double wall cool touch stainless steel wand to prevent burns
- Variable pressure lever for fine control over steam volume
- Two steam tips included
- PID temperature control in boiler
- Omnidirectional ball fitting for ambidextrous use
Mod Bar Systems -Steam–Chromeد.إ27,500.00
Brew by hand using one of the two included spray tips, or teach the machine up to 25 different recipes accessible at the touch of a button. Adjust flow rate to suit your brew method and extraction preferences.
- Chromed lab-mount tap design draws a minimalist footprint
- Store up to 10 volume and time-based recipes
- Two programmable buttons run manual or automatic brews
- Dual boilers with 2-zone PID temperature control
Mod Bar Systems Pour Over Chromeد.إ25,900.00
What you are currently looking at is one possible installation of the Modbar modular espresso system. Yes, that is really all that sticks out above the counter. The espresso, steam and pour-over are all self-contained “taps” that are paired to separate under-counter modules, installable in any configuration you can imagine. For the last year, Modbar has been operating as an agile startup shrouded in total secrecy, and the time has finally come to show their revolutionary new under-counter modular espresso and pour-over brewing system to the world. I highly suggest you go check it out at Counter Culture Coffee’s booth #892 on the SCAA show floor—I haven’t had the chance to go hands on yet, but if they manage to deliver on what they’re claiming, this machine could open up radical new design and service possibilities for the high-end coffee market.
Mod Bar Systems – Additional Espresso Tap AVد.إ11,900.00
The most consistent and stable under-counter espresso equipment available. Crafted and sold in full partnership with La Marzocco. The product of years of collaborative R&D between Modbar and La Marzocco, and based on R&D from the Linea PB and Linea Mini, Modbar Espresso AV comes with the same level of reliability, performance and temperature stability that made the Linea PB an industry icon.
• Linea PB volumetrics and optional scales
• multi-position lever with four saved programs
• add-a-tap system for two taps per module
• easy access to water, power and drain connections
• pid temperature control
• simple heads-up display
• heads-up shot timer
• easy group access for maintenance
• heated brew group
• La Marzocco portafilters
• chromed tap
Mod Bar Systems – Espresso AVد.إ33,900.00
Mod Bar Group head and under counter espresso system .
The Freedom To Focus On Your Customers
Create a space where design and efficiency don’t have to compete. You can now introduce the workflow that fits your space best. Mix and match espresso, steam and pour-over as combined or stand-alone stations. It’s up to you.
Mod Bar Systems – Espresso EPد.إ34,500.00
- The Standard Set: One Handle+One Flat base+One Silicon Mat+One Portable Carry Bag
- Features: It’s totally new design concept, unique perfect operation experience. Home and commercial usage both are easy to carry out. The detailed product Features showed on the left photo
The Force Tamperد.إ850.00
- HIGH QUALITY COFFEE TAMPER STAND—Made from food safe silicone and stainless steel.
- PROTECT COUNTERTOP–60mm high with rubber top to protect your group handle / portafilter and removable rubber base to protect your bench
- SPECIFICATIONS—Anti-skidding with thick silicone in the bottom and top, Highly resistance to heat , oils and water.
- DURABLE TIME–Highly resistant to thermal and oxidative,Dishwasher safe
- packed included 1pc
The PuqPress revolutionises coffee tamping completely. As the world’s first fully automatic coffee tamper, it’s worth its weight in gold. Here’s why…
By automating the tamping process, the risk of developing repetitive strain injuries (RSI) from hand pressed tampers is removed, whilst the speed of customer order delivery is increased – the PuqPress tamps in only 1.3 seconds.
The unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design of the Puqpress ensures perfectly compressed coffee grounds and an extremely precise, level tamp every time. Baristas can set the force range from 10kg to 30kg, eliminating all the guesswork and inconsistency involved in the tamping process.
As one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world, the PuqPress is winning cafe owners over with its superior quality and minimalist design. Engineered and manufactured in Norway using European technology, its sleek and no-fuss design means it doesn’t take up too much space next to your coffee machine, fitting nicely in even the cosiest of espresso setups!
PUQ Press Q2د.إ3,100.00
- Stainless steel for improved hygiene and durability
- Solid ABS black activation star
- Rinse Vessels with opening 1 to 4 1/2 inches
- Recommended water pressure: 15-30 psi
- No power required uses cold water only
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller’s listing for full details
Ims shower screenد.إ130.00
JoeFrex Cleaning Steam Brush, the ultimate steam brush for removing persistant stains and coffee residues like oils and grease from your espresso machine parts.
Connects simply to the steam wand of your machine, comes with two spare bristles and a set of adapters. This steam brush is perfect to maintain and clean your equipment for optimal results.
Espresso Steam Brushد.إ275.00
The handle and spout is perfectly aligned in all directions to +/- 2 millimeters. Perfect alignment means this pitcher pours consistent and symmetrical latte art every time.