Incasa Milk Pitcher – 300ml
غير متوفر في المخزون
Stainless steel milk jugs designed specifically for the coffee professional and latte artist.
Recreate a traditional espresso machine with two Steam systems next to your Modbar Espresso, or set up distinct service areas to suit your workflow. We’ve even seen cafes add Steam (rather than purchasing a second espresso machine) to boost throughput.
- Double wall cool touch stainless steel wand to prevent burns
- Variable pressure lever for fine control over steam volume
- Two steam tips included
- PID temperature control in boiler
- Omnidirectional ball fitting for ambidextrous use
Mod Bar Systems -Steam–Chromeد.إ27,500.00
The walnut tamper is pure luxury. Designed and produced with the barista in mind. It is well balanced, has an ergonomic handle and is very comfortable for repetitive use. This base is different shape and grade of stainless steel to the other Cafelat tampers. Each wood handle is crafted by Cafelat director Paul Pratt in-house and is carefully sanded, oiled and buffed to a silky smooth finish, a process that takes several days. Before any tamper leaves the factory it undergoes strict quality control to ensure it has been manufactured to their very high specifications.
Cafelat Tamper 51mmد.إ231.00
The most consistent and stable under-counter espresso equipment available. Crafted and sold in full partnership with La Marzocco. The product of years of collaborative R&D between Modbar and La Marzocco, and based on R&D from the Linea PB and Linea Mini, Modbar Espresso AV comes with the same level of reliability, performance and temperature stability that made the Linea PB an industry icon.
• Linea PB volumetrics and optional scales
• multi-position lever with four saved programs
• add-a-tap system for two taps per module
• easy access to water, power and drain connections
• pid temperature control
• simple heads-up display
• heads-up shot timer
• easy group access for maintenance
• heated brew group
• La Marzocco portafilters
• chromed tap