La Marzocco Linea PB AV 3 Group
In crafting the Linea PB, Piero Bambi refined and sharpened design elements and fine-tuned performance attributes that have made the Linea Classic a specialty coffee icon. The Linea PB introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship that carries the Linea forward in a way that is familiar, yet also fresh and new.
The Linea PB represents the first full update to the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea in the nearly 25 years it has been in production. The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile.
To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface – including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB: making it possible to update firmware.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters and Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.