La Marzocco Linea PB X AV 3 Group
5 years after the launch of the Linea PB, which has become a trusted industry workhorse, La Marzocco introduced a version of the machine equipped with the most advanced La Marzocco technologies.
These include pre-heating system, independent boilers, hot water mixing valve accessible from the side panel and Pro Touch steam wands. The Linea PB X features refreshed aesthetics based on the presence of barista lights as standard and white details such as logos, manometer, display lettering and keypads. The dynamic preheater ensures unmatched temperature stability, provides steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
The Linea PB’s lower profile and increased work area also make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
- Dual boilers with PID temperature control
- Saturated groups guarantee thermal stability with every shot
- LED barista lights illuminate the drip tray
- Auto backflush cycle frees up barista time for other tasks
- Digital display with built in shot timers, flow pulse counter, and boiler temperature
- Piero group caps further improve temperature stability
- Eco mode reduces power consumption during idle periods and off hours
- Synthetic ruby flow restrictors prevent scale formation and erosion
- Auto Brew Ratio (ABR) drip tray scales available